Genesis Reference Laboratories (GRL) was founded in 2015 in Orlando. FL. Since then, it has changed management to involve the dynamic team that runs it now. In the beginning, there were only two lab staff and one accessioner, where the majority of testing consisted of toxicology.
Over our short history, the leadership built a collaborative and dominating team that turned into the dynamic company you see today. This exceptional growth predominantly happened during the COVID-19 pandemic, and today we offer a comprehensive testing menu. This push helped us become the leading example of excellence in our industry. Our team is built to bring accurate and quick results to ensure that every patient gets the best-individualized treatment.
The mission of Genesis Reference Laboratories is to combine accuracy with integrity to supply healthcare professionals with clinically actionable data, in order to improve patient outcomes.
Are you interested in taking your career to the next level by joining a successful and growing laboratory that will provide growth and development and lots of fun while living in exciting Orlando, Florida?
Genesis Reference Labs is currently seeking a Customer Service Experience Manager I for our growing Customer Experience Team.
JOB REQUIREMENTS & RESPONSIBILITIES
– This is a full-time hourly position.
– This is an on-site position around Lockhart and Maintland.
– The current schedule is Mondays through Fridays from 9am to 5pm.
– High School diploma or equivalent.
– Must have reliable transportation.
– Being the first person to turn to for a solution for External Customers (Clinics, Doctors, etc.) and Internal Customers (Sales Reps, ASR’s, Accessioners, etc.) within our Expertise.
– Communicate with the Customers – via Email, Text, Phone and Chat.
– New Account Onboarding – CIP
– Supply Ordering – Compliance
– Basic Clinical Training – Problem Solving (missing samples, missing paks)
– Eden – Basic IT Solutions (Eden)
– Shipping Scheduling – Follow up Training
– SRD Protocol – Light Billing Knowledge
– Assisting with other related duties as assigned.
– Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
– Must be computer proficient especially with Microsoft.
– WPM 40+
– Must be reliable and dependable.
– Experience with compliance and confidentiality standards
– Strong organization, time management, and problem-solving skills.
– Independent thinking and attention to detail.
– Strong analytical, communication, leadership skills.
– Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-moving, team environment
– Strong relationship-building skills and a highly professional “client service orientation”.
– Data entry skills, basic computer knowledge, and willingness to learn.
– Attention to detail, accuracy, and organizational skills required.
– Display a compassionate, ethical, and professional demeanor.
– Must be able to communicate with staff, management, and patients in a professional manner both verbally and written.
– Generous PTO Policy
– Competitive Compensation
– Flexible Schedule
– Company Fun Events
– Professional Development Opportunities
– Paid Training
– 401K Matching
– Holiday Pay
– Weekly Pay on Fridays
– Inclusive Culture