Genesis Reference Laboratories (GRL) was founded in 2015 in Orlando, FL. Since then, it has changed management to involve the dynamic team that runs it now. In the beginning, there were only two lab staff and one accessioner, and the majority of testing consisted of only toxicology.
Over our short history, the leadership built a collaborative and dominating team that turned into the dynamic company you see today. This exceptional growth predominantly happened during the COVID-19 pandemic, and today we offer a comprehensive testing menu. This push helped us become the leading example of excellence in our industry. Our team is built to bring accurate and quick test results to ensure that every patient gets the best-individualized treatment.
We are a very successful organization with over 100+ employees nationwide and we offer over 30+ tests in Molecular and Toxicology and the good news is that we are still growing and expanding nationwide.
The mission of Genesis Reference Laboratories is to combine accuracy with integrity to supply healthcare professionals with clinically actionable data, in order to improve patient outcomes and our vision is to be the leader in diagnostic testing by redefining excellence through accuracy, compassion, and high-quality innovative solutions.
As a Genesis Reference Laboratories Account Manager (AM), your primary responsibility is supporting the growth and development of all aspects of the business within assigned territory. This role is expected to travel daily to customers and prospective clinics in person.
– Support current and new accounts with trainings, as needed in person in-services, supply requests, and other daily submission processes.
– Obtain Specimen Resolution Issues, Claims in Progress, and Direct Bill issues daily to be resolved.
– Deep understandings of office protocols and local competitive market as well as clinical knowledge of products.
– Daily effective communication and organization with Sales Representative.
– Office trainings to ensure proper submission processes, to include:
– Filling out ONLINE requisitions.
– Sample collection.
– Shipping/packaging samples.
– Viewing and interpreting reports.
– Contacts for all home office depts (SRD, CIP, Sales support Client services, Shipping, Billing).
– Routine office visits to:
– Confirm supplies are adequately stocked.
– Check with provider and staff for questions.
– Identify, communicate, and resolve any issues regarding service or billing.
– Identify ways to retrain accounts with high SRD,CIP,Shipping, or Billing issues.
– Identify new opportunities for product offerings.
– Education on office sample testing protocol/efficiency.
– Upselling opportunities.
– Work as a team and communicate with sales rep, management, and home office to ensure excellent service and provide market intelligence or increase effectiveness of product offerings. These are items such as, but not limited to: Marketing materials, Billing, Competitive strategies and Product Education.
– Cold calling prospective customers.
– Setting up accounts for success.
– Schedule UPS/FEDEX pick ups for accounts.
– Strict compliance with HIPAA, industry, and company protocols and regulations.
– Reliable mode of transportation
– Valid Driver’s License
– Ability to travel within an assigned territory
– Email communication on cell phone
– Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, Communications, or equivalent experience.
– Generous PTO Policy
– Competitive Compensation
– Flexible Schedule
– Company Fun Events
– Professional Development Opportunities
– Paid Training
– 401K Matching
– Holiday Pay
– Weekly Pay on Fridays
– Inclusive Culture