Genesis Reference Laboratories (GRL) was founded in 2015 in Orlando, FL. Since then, it has changed management to involve the dynamic team that runs it now. In the beginning, there were only two lab staff and one accessioner, and the majority of testing consisted of only toxicology.
Over our short history, the leadership built a collaborative and dominating team that turned into the dynamic company you see today. This exceptional growth predominantly happened during the COVID-19 pandemic, and today we offer a comprehensive testing menu. This push helped us become the leading example of excellence in our industry. Our team is built to bring accurate and quick test results to ensure that every patient gets the best-individualized treatment.
We are a very successful organization with over 100+ employees nationwide and we offer over 30+ tests in Molecular and Toxicology and the good news is that we are still growing and expanding nationwide.
The mission of Genesis Reference Laboratories is to combine accuracy with integrity to supply healthcare professionals with clinically actionable data, in order to improve patient outcomes and our vision is to be the leader in diagnostic testing by redefining excellence through accuracy, compassion, and high-quality innovative solutions.
As a Genesis Reference Laboratories Territory Manager, your duties are that of any expected sales professional managing a territory. To be a valuable resource and partner to our customers, and maintain/grow an assigned territory.
This role is expected to travel daily to customers and prospective clinics in person. The role of the Territory Manager is to be the face of Genesis Reference Laboratories in the assigned territory.
This individual will be responsible for all aspects of the customer experience, from initial contact with customers through to final delivery. The Territory Manager will be required to grow and maintain their own customer base through consistent visits to the assigned location.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a retail sales role, preferably in a consumer goods or transportation sales environment. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, has a strong work ethic, and is willing to take on any responsibilities that come along with this role.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Identify target physicians in any qualified specialties. Maintain a constant pipeline and monthly new account onboarding.
– Retention and growth of current assigned accounts and territory.
– Routine account visits (up to weekly on certain accounts) to ensure proper account management and relationship development, as well as to ensure up to date customer education on company policies, testing options, industry updates, etc.
– All assigned accounts are visited minimally monthly.
– Office trainings to ensure proper submission processes, to include:
– GENuine Portal training and utilization.
– Training and completion of ONLINE requisitions.
– Sample collection.
– Shipping / Supply ordering and tracking of device expiration.
– Education of speciality reporting and differentiation.
– Contacts Customer Experience Team.
– Routine in-services as needed (such as training new staff, revisiting areas with. excessive issues, devise expiration, stability criteria, etc.)
– If Laboratory Care Specialists (LCS) are permitted by state law:
– Provide all necessary information and documentation requested prior to hiring.
– Order or manage the ordering of all needed supplies prior to the first day of training on site including furniture.
– Assist in onsite training of an LCS or support assigned Account Manager with training needs.
– Communicate weekly with LCSs at minimum.
– Ensure collectors stay compliant within Genesis and state guidelines.
– Conduct Compliance Site Visits Quarterly as needed.
– Report feedback on LCS performance to LCS Program Manager.
– Support collection coverage as needed.
– Assist Account Manager (AM) with Specimen Resolution, Claims in Progress, or Direct Bill issues.
– Update MAP (Marketing Action Plans) on a monthly basis and provide Quarterly updates with the support of director supervisor regarding changes in strategy, account focus and assignment. and expanded territories.
– Understanding and articulation of the competitive landscape in local markets and Genesis Reference Laboratories advantages.
– Work as a team with AM, management, and home office team to ensure excellent service.
– Communicate with home office on what’s needed in the field, including Marketing materials, Billing and Competitive strategies
– Partner with the Home Office to schedule UPS/FEDEX pick ups for accounts.
– Strict compliance on all Media Labs and SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures) to include HIPAA, industry, and company protocols and regulations.
– Follow and comply with all EKRA guidelines and qualifying metrics.
– Follow and comply with CRM guidelines and monthly expectations.
– Reliable mode of transportation
– Valid Driver’s License
– Ability to travel within an assigned territory
– 3-5 years experience in the related field
– Email communication on cell phone
– Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, or Communications, or equivalent experience.
– Generous PTO Policy
– Competitive Compensation
– Flexible Schedule
– Company Fun Events
– Professional Development Opportunities
– Paid Training
– 401K Matching
– Holiday Pay
– Weekly Pay on Fridays
– Inclusive Culture